Getting your little brother to help you..... one bribe.
Being the "DUCT TAPE QUEEN".......priceless!
Hey Fonda, This is Sherry Terrill gave me you site! I can't believe Hillary cut her hair off! It looks totally cute.
FONDA, THIS IS AUNT LISA JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I LOVE READING YOUR BLOGS . HAVE A COMPUTER NOW E-MAIL ME SOMETIMES lhaynes1577@yahoo.com TELL YANCEY AND THE KIDS I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL
"Paps" would have been proud to have been the the great-grandad of the "Duct Tape Queen"Your Beautiful-Memaw
I'll tell you what's priceless; You and your amazing, creative, family. MOM
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey Fonda, This is Sherry Terrill gave me you site! I can't believe Hillary cut her hair off! It looks totally cute.
FONDA, THIS IS AUNT LISA JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I LOVE READING YOUR BLOGS . HAVE A COMPUTER NOW E-MAIL ME SOMETIMES lhaynes1577@yahoo.com TELL YANCEY AND THE KIDS I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL
"Paps" would have been proud to have been the the great-grandad of the "Duct Tape Queen"
Your Beautiful-Memaw
I'll tell you what's priceless; You and your amazing, creative, family. MOM
Post a Comment