It's great to know that I'm not the only one that deals with this type of thing! LOVE your blog. You have a beautiful way with words and a unique perspective...so much like your Mom. Melissa Jackson-Portageville
How long would a woman have to be dead before the family realized that she is the one who kept it changed? And she isn't coming back to change it!? The same with dishes, and trash. MOM
5 comments:
It's great to know that I'm not the only one that deals with this type of thing!
LOVE your blog. You have a beautiful way with words and a unique perspective...so much like your Mom. Melissa Jackson-Portageville
I don't know what I love more...the picture or the thought of you seeing this and saying to yourself, "I need to take a picture of that."
You make me laugh!!
Silly me! And all this time I thought it was supposed to be that way.
Becky Johnson
How long would a woman have to be dead before the family realized that she is the one who kept it changed? And she isn't coming back to change it!? The same with dishes, and trash. MOM
When were you in town to take a picture? :) miss you!
Post a Comment