Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Full House

We have company this weekend. They came to see Hillary in The Wizard of Oz. They brought hugs and laughter and car seats and pets. It's so good to see them.
We actually managed to get everyone in a real bed, except for one who likes to sleep on the couch. Parker and Hillary slept in the king sized bed with us...a rare treat for them! Even after the lights were out, we giggled and wiggled and took so long to settle down that Yancy finally mumbled...."This is like having a sleepover."
And as I snuggled under the covers, with everything most important to me right there in that room...and the rest of it right there in the house...I thought...
4 Grandparents
1 Little Sister
2 Kids
1 Aunt
1 Cousin
1 Baby
and 1 Dog
= 1 Full House!
And a full house makes for one happy heart!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing what God is doing in you. There was a day when a full house would have made you nervous.
Amazing! MOM

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to learn from you so keep up the good work - I love your family - ALL OF THEM...so glad God got you all in this area.

Anonymous said...

We pulled up behind you guys Sunday. It was comical watching everyone pile out of the SUV. I was like, "How many people are in there??" It was great having you all in Sunday School. I wish I would have known about the Oz production. We sat at home twidling our thumbs. The pictures on FB look great!
Preciate ya!
Kimberly