Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, April 9, 2009

txt

from Parker's phone to mine:

"I for got to tell u we tested in band and I tied for first chair so in turn I am first chair now just thought that would cheer up ur day."

my reply:

"Yes! I knew you were a first chair boy! Congrats"

him:

"How did u know"

what I wanted to say:

"I knew because you are mine and I can see how perfect you are even when the world doesn't."

what I actually said:

"I just mean I always knew you were good at playing. I knew sooner or later you would get first chair back because you always keep trying. I can just see how much you like playing and that you have natural talent."

"oh"

I love you trumpet boy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you blogging at school? Why is your son texting at school? I am soooooo telling!!!!!! :)
ang

Fonda said...

Why are you reading blogs at school? and isn't my son with you?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I did have your fine boy with me for a short time this morning. It was all I could do not to say, "So, rumor has it your first chair now. Your mom totally just blogged about it!" But, no worries, I didn't tell him, I played it cool! By the way I have seen you like 50 times the last two days driving by in your car, I hang out my window and wave, but you never see me and and I then just once again look stupid--doesn't take much!! :)