Lately, Hillary has been working several hours per weekend for a lady who lives nearby. Hill takes a room per day and completely cleans and organizes it.
And then she comes home and tells me stories of how she turned drawers, cabinets, and closets full of random chaos into cubbies of neat and clean calm-ness.
While I am secretly thrilled to hear that I'm not the only woman who grows clutter in her corners, I am also secretly jealous that I don't have a personal organizer.
So when I came home late the other night, and found my bed made and all the dirty clothes picked up from the floor, I was pleasantly surprised.
But too tired to really wonder about it.
And the next morning, when I went into my closet, I found this.....
All my shoes were neatly lined up...all my clothes hung neatly on their hangers, grouped into categories like pants, tshirts, jackets, and long-sleeves. I gave a little squeal and finished getting dressed.
And then I went into the kitchen to make my coffee and I found this....
and this....
And while I would love to let you think this is how it always looks...well...I'd be lying.
When Hillary sauntered into the kitchen, I hugged her and said, "Did you do all this? It looks great!"
And she smiled her big smile and hugged me back and said, "Yep. You've been Hillary-ized!"
1 comment:
I need her for about a month here!!!!
Post a Comment