Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, August 29, 2009

How to Be Happy

Step 1:
Blast Creedence Clearwater Revival singing "Down on the corner...out in the street..."

Step 2:
Rig your own version of a car wash's hanging hose.
Step 3:
Wave your hose in the air like you just don't care.
Step 4:
Always drink plenty of water.
Step 5:
Take frequent breaks.

Step 6: Never stop singing.

Remember...if you HAVE to work, might as well enjoy it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Do your work with a happy heart. I love to see people happy. MIMI

Chance said...

I can not belive how big that Parker has got. It seems like yesterday that he was wanting to go rent a disney movie and I had to call you and Yancey just to make sure it was ok for him and hillary to eat in the living room. Now look Hillary is a senior and parker is in the eight grade. I want to thank you for this blog because of your dedication i still get to see them grow up even though i am not there i love and miss you guys very much and hopefully in jan we can get together

love Chance