Then, after the football game, it was off to the dance. Or, rather, off to the Mexican restaurant to grab a quick, but somewhat romantic dinner before the dance. How nice of them to invite Mom. I'm sure it had nothing to do with Hillary forgetting something and needing me to bring it to her. I'm just that cool.
Then more celebration...Hillary turns 17! She had a birthday dinner at home (favorite meal cooked by mom) complete with two cakes and red flowers (courtesy of boyfriend, Larry).
Do you see a theme here? Oh, you noticed that Larry was in every picture? By the way, that leads us to the latest celebration. Their "1 year anniversary"! Wasn't it just yesterday she was picking boys up and putting them down again like a distracted shopper? I worried she was turning out to be a heartless heartbreaker. But I'm not sure I'm ready for a relationship this long. Maybe I'm just hard to please! Maybe I should just celebrate like everyone else. Pass the party hat!
1 comment:
Really a party with two cakes and I wasn't invited? Hurt, hurt is what I am feeling!! :)
Happy birthday "big" Hillary!!
Post a Comment