Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!


Two kids and one dog

Thirteen years of college between us

Six houses

Two towns

Making love and making war

Marriage counseling

Eight family vacations

One anniversary trip to Mexico

Six "our songs"

Job changes and church changes

Laughs, tears, bouts of depression

Good times

Bad decisions

A million photographs

Fifteen years

So far, so good....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I meant to call you, and then forgot! I'm so sorry! I'm just glad you're still at it and so successful, too. 15 years is a good track record for marriage, in this day and time. Just keep going for the GOLD! 50 years. Then it's 'party time'. MOM

Ang said...

Sweet post and pic. (BTW, I was 14 years old when you were getting married--just wanted to throw that out there!!)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm happy to see my cousin is happy and successful in marriage and family!
I wish you many happy returns.

(My grandma Thelma was your grandpa Wilsons sister...so we are a bit distantly related)

Deanna